SONY TV Streaming
Bravia Core is a streaming service provided by Sony for their Bravia XR televisions. It offers users access to a selection of high-quality movies and TV shows, including some of Sony’s own productions. Bravia Core is unique in that it streams content at a much higher bitrate than other streaming services, which can result in a more detailed and immersive viewing experience.
To use Bravia Core, users need to have a Bravia XR television and a Bravia Core subscription. The service is not currently available on other devices or platforms.
To use Bravia Core, you will need the following:
- A Bravia XR television from Sony
- An internet connection
- A Bravia Core subscription (First 12 months free)
Once you have these three things, follow these steps to use Bravia Core:
- Turn on your Bravia XR television and make sure it is connected to the internet.
- Press the “Home” button on your remote to access the TV’s home screen.
- Pick up the Bravia Core app from the list.
- If you have not already done so, log in to your Bravia Core account using your credentials.
- Browse through the available content, select a movie or TV show, and press play.
- Enjoy the high-quality streaming experience that Bravia Core provides.
Note that the availability of content on Bravia Core may vary depending on your location and subscription level. Also, make sure to have a stable and reliable internet connection to avoid buffering or interruptions during playback.
Bravia Core is supported on Sony’s Bravia XR series televisions, which were released in 2021. These models include:
- Sony Bravia XR A90J
- Sony Bravia XR A80J
- Sony Bravia XR X95J
- Sony Bravia XR X90J
- Sony Bravia XR X92H
- Sony Bravia XR X91H
- Sony Bravia XR X85J
- Sony Bravia XR MASTER Series Z9J
- Sony Bravia XR MASTER Series A9S
Bravia Core is not available on other Sony Bravia models or on non-Sony televisions.