What is Microsoft Outlook?
Microsoft Outlook is one of the best social media platforms through which people can interact with friends, family, relatives. And it can also be used as a mailing platform for professional purposes. So, if you are running your own business then you should definitely use this platform out. But if already using then you must know that this is a platform going with a serious pi issue.
If you are also facing this issue then you need to read this article carefully. This is because we are going to provide you information on how to solve this error out. Have a look if interested in knowing in details. Let’s start with the information.
METHOD 1: Clear Cache and Cookies.
The first and most important thing that you can do is to clear cache and cookies. Yes, you are hearing that correct sometimes the site gets filled up with cache and cookies. So, it’s our responsibility to clear it out. if you are knowing how to clear cache and cookies then move ahead but if don’t then read the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, open the browser and clear cache and cookies from there. Doing this will delete your browsing history as well, so if you need any of the links you can go by storing it down in your notepad.
- Now go and reopen Microsoft and shut down Outlook properly for a few minutes. After that close all the windows and accounts properly that you are running.
- Check whether any updates are available over there or not. If yes, then you should go and update it down if not then you don’t need to do anything.
- Now, open the computer and check whether the issue has resolved or not. If the issue got resolved then it’s okay but if not then you need to try some other method. Have a look ahead as we are going to provide you two more methods as well.
METHOD 2: Use Auto Repair Tools.
- Using Auto repair tools is also the best option. Yes, you are hearting that correct. First of all, you need to download the auto repair tools application or you can directly open it from the control panel.
- Now, you need to look for Workplace 365 in attributes and applications. You can also pick any of the programs of Microsoft Office.
- Now, you will find the edit option on top of the page, click on that, select and fix everything properly.
- After that, you need to follow the thing provided by the application to you. After finishing shut down your device and check whether the issue has resolved or not. If yes, then good but if no then you should proceed with another method.
METHOD 3: Uninstall Microsoft Outlook Program.
Sometimes, the issue gets resolved just by uninstalling the application. Yes, we are correct. So, you should go by trying uninstalling the Microsoft Outlook application. As soon as the uninstall gets complete you need to download it again and then check if the issue has resolved. Hence, this is the last method that can be tried out by you.
Lastly, we just would like to say that these methods are very much effective but if none of them worked for you then you should go by contacting the Microsoft Outlook services department. We are damn very sure that they will help you out. Hence, to have information on such exciting topics get in touch with us.